The Greeks are a powerful organized crime syndicate led by The Greek. They are based in the predominantly Greek-American neighborhood of Highlandtown in southeastern Baltimore.
Their members are of Greek and Eastern European heritage. Until 2003, they operated out of a Greek restaurant named Little Johnny's.
By 2003, the Greeks paid IBS Local 1514 checkers to facilitate the importation narcotics, stolen goods, and women.
- The mysterious and unnamed boss.
- The second-in-command.
Sergei "Serge" Malatov
- Sergei Malatov is a former enforcer who drove the stolen goods until he was sentenced to life without parole in 2003.
- Eton Ben-Eleazer is a former lieutenant in charge of drug distribution until his incarceration in 2003.
George "Double G" Glekas
- Glekas was the fence until his murder in 2003.
- Petrovna is a former madam who ran a brothel until her incarceration in 2003.